How much does that cost?

Costs may vary. This is a base estimate:

  • Parks Alcohol Permit: $250
  • Facility booking: Varies, $250-$1,500
  • Licensed caterer: Varies, contact your caterer
  • City of Springfield business license (if needed): About $25, contact your caterer
  • General liability insurance: About $175
  • Alcohol Liability insurance: About $175
  • Event security: Cost varies based on attendance and duration of rental.

Show All Answers

1. Where may I have alcohol in parks?
2. Where is alcohol prohibited in parks?
3. May I bring my own alcohol?
4. What's required to serve alcohol as part of a private rental with alcohol?
5. How much does that cost?
6. How do I get a Parks Alcohol Permit?
7. Who may serve alcohol at my event?
8. May my friends, family, volunteers or employees serve alcohol?
9. May my caterer serve beer, wine or mixed drinks?
10. How do I get a certificate of insurance for my event?
11. Who provides security at my event?
12. What if my event is canceled?
13. What if my event is impacted by weather?