Park Board Apparel and Gifts
Parks are for you. And you are for parks.
Connecting to the outdoors is essential to your health and happiness. Your "Love our Parks" purchase is an investment in quality outdoor opportunities like parks, playgrounds, trails and natural resource areas, preserving and protecting them for generations to come. Show everyone that you "Love our Parks." You’re making a difference!
Love our Parks Apparel: Great for gifts! Find a selection at The Local Bevy, at 617 S. Pickwick Ave., in Springfield, as well as Lake Springfield Boathouse and Springfield Botanical Gardens Gift Shop. We also sell parks stickers and water bottles.
Love our Parks Shirts:
- Springfield Botanical Gardens short-sleeved shirt in heather gray $28 (available at the Botanical Center Gift Shop)
- Jordan Valley Park short-sleeved shirt in grass green $28 (available at the Jordan Valley Ice Park Pro Shop)
- Parks Lover short-sleeved shirt in crunchberry pink $28
- Parks Expert short-sleeved shirt in deep aqua $28 adult/$15 youth
- Show Me Your Parks short-sleeved shirt in teal $28
- Sequiota Park short-sleeved shirt in emerald green $28
- Phelps Grove Park short-sleeved shirt in navy $28
- Doling Park short-sleeved shirt in dark brown $28 (only available at Doling Family Center)
- Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park youth shirt in ice blue $15 (only available at the Farm Park gift shop)
- Lake Springfield Park long-sleeved shirt in maroon $30 (only available at the Lake Springfield Boathouse Gift Shop)
Park Board Gift Certificates
Perfect for Holidays, Birthdays and Special Occasions!
Gift certificates never expire, and may be used for almost any Park Board program registration, including: sports, camps, SPARC, tennis, ice hockey, figure skating, dance, Accessible Recreation, seniors programs, even memberships at Chesterfield, Dan Kinney and Doling Family Centers, Cooper Tennis Complex and Springfield Skate Park. Gift Certificates may also be used for purchases at Parks gift shops and pro shops.
Purchase online or stop by the Springfield-Greene County Park Board main office (1923 N. Weller Ave., Springfield, Mo.) and other park facilities to purchase. Gift Certificates are delivered as a receipt with a unique account number, which is used for redeeming through online registration or in person at any Parks facility. Park Board Gift Certificates may not be used at golf courses. For Golf Gift Certificates, see below.