Childcare services are available inside all three Family Centers for children ages 3 months to 8 years. Childcare is free for members, $3 for paying guests, giving parents and guardians a chance to work out while their little ones are supervised nearby. Reservations are not required.
To insure everyone's safety:
- Children will be screened for signs of illness when they arrive. Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill.
- Parents and guardians must remain in the building at all times.
- Parents and guardians should inform staff of any special considerations.
- Childcare staff are not responsible for lost clothing or other items.
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged.
- The parent or guardian is responsible for feedings and diaper changes.
- Disruptive children must be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged.
- The parent/guardian signing the child in must be the parent guardian signing them out.
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier.
- There is a 2-hour limit on child care.
- Toys and surfaces are sanitized throughout the day, and deep cleaning is done before and after childcare operating hours.