Kids & Families
Kids help put the "family" in Family Centers. We have programs and classes for kids as young as 3 years, and lots of activities for kids and young adults. Child care is available for infants to age 8.
Child careThe child care area is for your convenience, while you have a great workout or attend your class. We provide an atmosphere of fun with a focus on harmony among the participants.
- Care is available for children ages 3 months to 8 years old
- Child care staff should be made aware of any special considerations
- The child care staff will not be responsible for lost clothing or other items
- Disruptive children will need to be picked up by their parent or guardian upon being paged
- If these needs arise, the parent or guardian will be paged to the child care room
- The parent or guardian will be responsible for feedings and diaper changes
- The parent signing the child in must be the parent signing them out
- Parents with infants should bring their child in a car seat or carrier
- Please do not bring your child when he/she is ill
- There is a 2 hour limit on child care
Child Care Hours
- Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Noon - 4 p.m.
Parents enjoy a night out while kids have supervised fun with friends, with swimming, a movie (Hotel Transylvania) and pizza. Register by Oct. 24.
Age: 5-11 yrs. Date: Friday, Oct. 26 Time: 6-9:30 p.m. Fee: $10/member
Youth Suspension Pro Fitness
Want to change things up? Want to challenge your limits? Youth Suspension Pro is the class for you!
View Program Flyer
Age: 10-15 yrs. Date: Ongoing Time: Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. Fee: Free/Member
Parents enjoy a night out while kids have supervised fun with friends, with swimming, a movie and pizza.
Age: 5-11 yrs. Date: Sept. 28, Oct. 26 Time: Fri., 6-9:30 p.m. Fee: $10/Member
Drop and Shop
Parents can go shopping while kids have supervised fun, with movies and crafts.
Age: 4-6 yrs. Date: Fri., Nov. 23, 5-9 a.m.
Sat., Dec. 8, 20 a.m.-2 p.m.
Sat., Dec. 15, 8 a.m.-Noon
Kids Glow Spin
Classes are for 2-6 yrs. old. Parents can choose to enroll their kids into one of the four class times offered, listed below. Only 5 spots are available in each class. Class is registration based and takes place once a week for four weeks.
View program flyer
|Time:||Tuesdays and Thursdays at 9 and 9:35 a.m.
|Fee:||$10 / Member
$20 / Non-Member
A great game with the funny name, Pickleball is a cross between tennis and ping-pong, played on a short court. Great for teens and adults.
View program flyer
|Age:||10 yrs. and up|
|Time:||Thursdays 6-9 p.m.
Saturdays 4-7 p.m.
|Fee:||Free / Member
Daily Fee / Non-Member